Bollywood industry has been in existence for centuries. People have their firm connections with the Bollywood and there are families that have been serving in the Bollywood from the time it has come into being. For example, the Kapoor family which has been in the Bollywood industry for decades. Even today people are very attached to Bollywood and love to watch the releases.
But the condition of the Bollywood is degrading day by day. In the name of inspiration, the movies are being copied from the west, south, and Hollywood. Every film then and now that is being released in the Bollywood is the sequel to some already existing movie. The lame reasons that are being given by the producers and the directors are that the story of the existing movie was highly inspirational and thus we have taken a part of it. But nowadays these reasons resemble the fakeness and loss of originality of the movies produced in the Bollywood world.
List of copied movies
There are many movies that have been directly copied from the hits of the Hollywood. Some of them are as listed below:
- Sarkar: It is a copy of the Hollywood movie The Godfather
- Dil hai ki manta nahin- It is a true scene by scene copy of the Hollywood hit It happened one night
- Chor machaye shor- It is working on the same plot as the movie bluestreak
- Tezaab- It copies the Hollywood movie streets of fire
- Yuvraaj- It copies the movie Rainman
There are many other such copied films and the list goes on. If you love Hollywood movies, then you will definitely love the new Movie Box App
Effects of Plagiarism
The movies that are being plagiarized have no originality in them and thus there can be many significant effects of such movies. Some of the major effects are as follows:
- The quality of the movie content gets disrupted as it is not a unique idea.
- It can harm the image of the movie and thus the results of the movie can be significantly low.
- The image of the director and the producer can be at risk if they produce a duplicate movie.
- The audience gets dissatisfied with such content and even the actors are not properly satisfied.
Thus, loss of originality can be highly dangerous and this way one day the quality of Bollywood will also degrade which is not a good symbol.
Making your own best mini basketball hoop is very easy and affordable. You just need to have some accessories with you. Following are some of the steps that you need to follow to make the hoop get ready:
- Obtain the necessary accessories
Creating a basketball hoop is although not tough, but still having some important materials is necessary. The major requirements are as follows:
- A wire hanger.
- A piece of cardboard which is flat and large.
- A tape of your choice. Try to get the marking tape because it is easy to use and work with. Also, using the duct tape can be useful in making the hope more durable.
- Also, get a string if available.
- Bend the wire hanger in shape of circle
After you have managed to collect the above items, the next step is to reshape the hanger into the shape of a circular hoop.
- Bend the hook of the hanger
The next step is to bend the hook of the hanger at the perpendicular angle in proportion with the hoop. Remember that cutting the hook is not a better option because the hook can be of some use in the future.
Now, you need to cut the cardboard to a particular shape and size that is according to your wish. The standard shape of the cardboard is rectangular if we see at the schools and the colleges. While cutting the board, make sure that the scare of the hoop and the backboard are reasonable. You can take into consideration that the backboard used at NBA is 6 feet wider and the opening of the basket is 18 inches. The width of the basket is 25% wide.
- Decoration of the hoop and the backboard
After you have cut the cardboard and given it a proper measurement, the next task is to decorate the hoop and the backboard according to your wish. If we have a look at the traditional hoops, they are painted in red color. Bu it does not matters. You can customize it as it suits you. If we look at most of the colleges and NBA, the backboard is made up of the transparent glass.
- Tape the hoop to the backboard
Now, attach the hook that you bent up earlier to the lower back side of the backboard. But you need to ensure out properly that the rim is nearest to the backboard.
Another task is to attach the net to the rim but is an optional step. If you have a string with you then make a net out of that string. You can even make the net from the twisted tape.
- Hang the prepared stuff to a wall
The final step is to hang the basket on a wall. You can use a masking tape and tape it towards the front perimeter.
This way, your own DIY mini basketball hoop is ready.