Bollywood industry has been in existence for centuries. People have their firm connections with the Bollywood and there are families that have been serving in the Bollywood from the time it has come into being. For example, the Kapoor family which has been in the Bollywood industry for decades. Even today people are very attached to Bollywood and love to watch the releases.
But the condition of the Bollywood is degrading day by day. In the name of inspiration, the movies are being copied from the west, south, and Hollywood. Every film then and now that is being released in the Bollywood is the sequel to some already existing movie. The lame reasons that are being given by the producers and the directors are that the story of the existing movie was highly inspirational and thus we have taken a part of it. But nowadays these reasons resemble the fakeness and loss of originality of the movies produced in the Bollywood world.
List of copied movies
There are many movies that have been directly copied from the hits of the Hollywood. Some of them are as listed below:
- Sarkar: It is a copy of the Hollywood movie The Godfather
- Dil hai ki manta nahin- It is a true scene by scene copy of the Hollywood hit It happened one night
- Chor machaye shor- It is working on the same plot as the movie bluestreak
- Tezaab- It copies the Hollywood movie streets of fire
- Yuvraaj- It copies the movie Rainman
There are many other such copied films and the list goes on. If you love Hollywood movies, then you will definitely love the new Movie Box App
Effects of Plagiarism
The movies that are being plagiarized have no originality in them and thus there can be many significant effects of such movies. Some of the major effects are as follows:
- The quality of the movie content gets disrupted as it is not a unique idea.
- It can harm the image of the movie and thus the results of the movie can be significantly low.
- The image of the director and the producer can be at risk if they produce a duplicate movie.
- The audience gets dissatisfied with such content and even the actors are not properly satisfied.
Thus, loss of originality can be highly dangerous and this way one day the quality of Bollywood will also degrade which is not a good symbol.